Wednesday 3 August 2011

How do you know if it's real ?

How do you know if it's real ?

Thats a very good question, 25 days ago I found mysubmissive baby girl on Collrme.com , yes I hear you groan , yes it's not perfect but what is for free . Long story short I found her we chatted and chatted and talked and e mailed etc and now 25 days later she still makes me feel the same way. so whats the answer to the question ?

Well I don't think there really is one except that you will know when you find her, you will know because when you are out of contact or you don't see her then it's the most important thing in the world to have that contact or see her, that something inside of you, the inner voice will tell you , listen to it and if you are lucky enough to find him or her then make it work we get few chances in this life to meet our soul mates, don't don't pass up on it and yes if it's diffciult somethimes or hard work then work at it.

If you need motivation then think back to when you were not together and then find that energy to work at it.

So the answer to the question ? , well it's all of the above. Let me just say I know for me she is the most important person in the world to me (yes after my children) and I am to her (after her child) and when she whispers "Yes Daddy " in that soft sexy voice I know how I feel and wining the lottery if I ever did will come a poor third. 

No comments:

Post a Comment