Sunday 26 February 2012

What do you do when you miss her ?

When I miss her which is often I remember her smile.
When I miss her I remember the sound of her voice, and what it does to me.
When I miss her I look at her photo.
When I miss her I tell myself this will not be for ever, that it's just a matter of waiting for her.
When I miss her I sometimes cry.
When I miss her my heart hurts
When I miss her I do all of these things and wish as well.
When I miss her I wish I could kiss her, talk to her, tell her how much I love and desire her.
When I miss her it's very difficult to go on.

Now ask me how often I miss her ? , every second of every minute of every hour of every day. Once you have found the one if you are not with them then you know what I mean.

I do miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment